Best Waco TX Computer Repair Service

Best Waco TX Computer Repair Service

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fix "your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded" Error Quickly and Easily




If every time you try to download something and you get this message. "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded." I can help you .   The easiest way to fix this is to create a new user profile by clicking start and then going to the control panel.  Inside the control panel click on users.  Then click create new user.  You will give it a name then choose administrator and click ok.  You will then have to log off and log onto your new User profile.  After this you just need to copy all of your files to the new user profile.  If you get hung up I can fix it for you.  Call me at 254-716-6497 for help now.  I offer onsite services in the Waco area or I can fix your problems remotely.

No comments:

Post a Comment